Monday, June 7, 2010

Anticipation.

I thought that as the trip got closer, I would just be excited. Wrong! Today I almost had a panic attack, and Nick had spend like half an hour telling me that everything was going to be fine, that I was going to have a great time, and that I was going to get to see all the places that I've been wanting to. But what if I've forgotten something? What if I didn't pack enough underwear, or t-shirts, or if I forgot my passport? (I didn't, and I have enough underwear) I hate change and flying, and that's the gist of taking a trip! But I'm also really excited, I just have no idea what to expect. Saying goodbye to Nick and Morrison was hard, so I did it quickly so as to not have enough time to really think that I would be gone for a whole night. Tonight we are staying at Megan's house in Tempe, and she and Alycia are taking us to the airport at 5:30 tomorrow morning! Thanks guys!! We had a great time at an Italian restaurant in Tempe. I promise pictures in following posts, I just didn't happen to take any tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment